Follow the next steps for the Blueberry jam cheesecake
1. Crush the biscuits into tiny pieces. You can use a kitchen robot to shred them.
2. Heat the butter until it becomes liquid (you can do it using the microwave oven or by heating the butter in a saucepan on the stove).
3. Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter.
4. Mix the mascarpone cheese with the icing sugar, until soft. Add the soft cheese and the vanilla extract (you cand use vanilla flavoured sugar or vanilla seeds instead).
5. Place the biscuits on a serving plate, and press them a little with a spoon.
6. Add the cheese mixture over the biscuits and arrange it. You can use a cake ring to temporarily hold everything together so that in the and it will have a nice round shape.
7. Add the blueberry jam over the cheese, Spread it so it is evenly distributed.
Keep the Cheesecake in the refrigerator until you serve it.
If you want you can do Mini-Cheesecakes using small individual cups, add crushed biscuits, vanilla flavoured cheese mixture and blueberry jam using quantities that will fill your small container.