Blueberry pancakes are a classic combination for pancakes, and I love making blueberry pancakes as often as possible.
Usually blueberry pancakes are served for breakfast, and you can use both fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries.
How to make blueberry pancakes
1. Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
2. In another large bowl add the rest of the ingredients: milk, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract; mix them well with a mixer or an whisk.
3. Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture, and mix until smooth.
4. Add half of the blueberries to the batter and mix with a spoon.
5. Heat a lightly buttered/oiled frying pan (or a griddle), and add approximately 1/4 cup of blueberry pancakes batter for each pancake, add 2 or 3 extra blueberries in the cake batter.
6. Fry and flip the blueberry pancakes on both sides until they are brown.
Serve the blueberry pancakes with extra fresh blueberries and maple syrup, they are absolutely delicious.
Enjoy the blueberry pancakes for breakfast.