Here goes a nice cocktail for the ladies, the recipe is simple to make and realy great to drink with your girlfriends.
How to make a Cosmopolitan Cocktail
In order for you to make this drink you will have to use a shaker.
1. Put some ice cubes in a shaker.
2. Cut a lime in half, keep a wedge for decor and squeeze the juice out of the remaining pieces of lime.
3. Add 2oz vodka, 1oz cranberry juice, 1/2 oz triple sec or other orange liquour and 1/2 lime juice.
4. Put the cap of the shaker on, and shake vigourosly.
5. Pour the contents of the shaker into a martini glass (don’t pour any ice) and garnish with the lemon wedge.
That’s about it, you have your Cosmo ready, if you want you can chill the glass before pouring the drink in it.