If you feel like having a homemade limeade, than it’s pretty simple to make one at home.
Homemade limeade recipe
Simple to make at home, the limeade is the lime version of the classic lemonade.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 piece lime
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 4 glass water about 8oz
- ice cubes or crushed
- Wash 4 limes
- Cut 1 of the limes into slices or wedges
- Cut the remaining limes into halves and squeeze the juice from them
- Add 4 tsp of brown sugar and about 1 glass of water to a pitcher, and stir with a long stem spoon until most of the sugar dissolves
- Add the lime juice and the remaining water to the mix.
- Add 1 cup of ice cubes and the lime slices to the pitcher, and stir some more
This homemade limeade is easy to make, and you can have it in the hot summer days. You can also serve the limeade to children.
The limeade is a variation of the lemonade that is made with limes as opposed to lemons.