A cocktail recipe for one of the most fresh cocktails is the Mojito Cocktail Recipe, that is suitable for both a hot weather afternoon or a night out in the club.
How to make a Mojito Cocktail
In order for you to make this drink you will have to use a crusher.
1. Put some mint leaves in a tall Collins glass.
2. Add 1 tsp of brown sugar into the glass, and crush the mint leaves and the sugar.
3. Cut a lime in half and squeeze the juice out of the remaining pieces of lime.
4. Add ice cubes into the glass.
5. Add the lemon juice and 1oz of white rum into the glass.
6. Fill the glass with soda.
7. Stir with a cocktail spoon or a straw.
It’s not difficult to make a Mojito at home and you will definitely impress your guests if you serve this cool mojitos.