Have you ever been to Spain and loved their potato omelet? well here is how you can make it at home.
How to make a boiled potato omelet
1. Peel 1 potato and slice it into 0.5 cm thick pieces.
2. Boil the potato slices in salted water for 10 to 15 minutes, then drain the water.
3. Peel, wash and cut the onion into small pieces, and fry them in a pan with a small amount of oil.
4. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
5. When the onion becomes tender, add 4 to 5 slices of boiled potatoes in the pan, then add the eggs and cover with a lid.
6. When the eggs are cooked on the edges of the omelet, flip the omelet on the other side using a spatula.
7. Cook the omelet for another 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Omelet with boiled potatoes is ready for serving.