Whenever I can put my hands on fresh tomatoes and spring onion, I always make omelets with tomatoes and spring onion for breakfast, and my family loves them.
How to make tomatoes and spring onion omelet
1. Wash the tomato and cut it in thick slices.
2. Clean and wash the spring onions, then cut them into small pieces.
3. Heat a small amount of oil (max one tablespoon) in a frying pan.
4. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper, then add the pieces spring onions to the mixture.
5. Put the beaten eggs into the heated frying pan, add the slices of tomatoes, then cover the pan with a lid.
6. Cook the omelet on the first side for 3-4 minutes at medium to low heat.
7. Flip the tomatoes and spring onions omelet, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
8. The omelet with tomatoes and spring onion is ready for serving.
The omelets with tomatoes and spring onion are great for breakfast and can be served to children.